Product Sales Specialist – St. Louis (BH 1208)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacture of therapeutics, is seeking a Sales Specialist focused on cell cultures sold into the bioprocessing markets.
- Territory – St. Louis or within 6 hours north (IL or IN)
- Location – Home office within the territory
- Travel – Mainly regional, up to 25% overnight depending on home-office location
- Technical degree, plus deep knowledge cell cultures
- Solid understanding of every stage of bioprocessing, including familiarity with the equipment and single use products used in manufacturing
- Knowledge of technology transfer, scale-up and relevant regulatory requirements
- 5+ years of sales is preferred
- Experience selling into both animal and human health is a plus
Compensation: Attractive compensation package including competitive base salary, bonus and company car.
Why Consider This Company/Job?
- Company has unrivaled leadership training and professional development programs which provides expanded career opportunities across industries and brands.
- Company has a very positive rating on online sites such as Glassdoor with over ¾ of respondents saying they would recommend working there to a friend.
- Competitive salary and bonus, company car and solid benefits