R&D Director – WI (BH 1214)
Our client, a young, dynamic cheese manufacturer, is seeking an R&D Director who will be responsible for hands-on R&D of processed and vegan cheeses. This person will be an integral part of the senior leadership team and will set the strategy for growing and building out a team.
Location/Travel: Wisconsin. No travel other than perhaps to trade shows.
- 5+ years R&D in process or plant based cheese – required
- Must be hands-on. Willing to go out on the floor, run the trials.
- Person should have excellent leadership skills
- Strong communicator
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor. There is a lot of interest from potential customers and an aggressive growth strategy.
- Robust career opportunities to bring in and lead a team.
- Very positive company culture, family oriented with solid work-life balance. Everyone is extremely collaborative and inspired.
- Very fast growing. Have expanded from 20~50 employees in just 2 months.