Director of Business Development, Pharmaceutical Services (CDMO), Baltimore/Washington DC Area (BH 1220)
Our client offers global contract manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical market. They are seeking a Business Development Director to work from a home-office based in the Baltimore/DC area.
- They are well financed & well positioned in the market.
- They have a great growth story.
- This role is a result of retirement
- If you are looking for a CDMO that has less limitations, and looking for more opportunities, this is the place for you.
Products/Markets: World class provider of contract manufacturing services for both bulk drug substances and sterile injectable drug products.
- This person will be focused on several Key Accounts, as well as some some smaller, emerging markets.
- Our client describes themselves as a fast-paced environment with multiple projects/prospects constantly in the pipeline.
- They are looking for someone to utilize their experience in the CDMO market to grow the business and the company’s market share.
- Once a sale is made, this person will have responsibility of maintaining his/her accounts.
- This person will be assigned some already established accounts, but will also focus on new business development.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Chemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Chemical Engineering) required.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in CDMO sales and business development, project management, contract management, or pharmaceutical or CDMO laboratory experience required for Biologics. 10+ years of experience preferred.
- Prior pharmaceutical or CDMO laboratory services work experience required.
- Prior external sales, account management or business development experience required.
- Baltimore/DC area.
- Travel will be 40-50% local and about 15% overnight.
Compensation: Generous base salary, significant bonus structure, auto program, and equity shares.