Director of Business Development, Pharmaceutical Services (CDMO), Boston, MA (BH 1222)
Our client offers global contract manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical market. They are seeking a Business Development Director to work out of a home-office based near Boston, MA.
· They are well financed & well positioned in the market.
· They have a great growth story.
· This role is a result of expansion
· If you are looking for a CDMO that has less limitations and looking for more opportunities, this is the place for you.
Products/Markets: World class provider of contract manufacturing services for both bulk drug substances and sterile injectable drug products.
· This person will be more focused on emerging accounts.
· Our client describes themselves as a fast-paced environment, with multiple projects/prospects constantly put into the pipeline. They are looking for someone to utilize their experience in the CDMO market to grow the business and the company’s market share.
· Once a sale is made, this person will have responsibility of maintaining his/her accounts.
· He/she will be assigned some already established accounts, but the primary focus is new business development.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Chemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Chemical Engineering) required.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in CDMO sales and business development, project management, contract management, or pharmaceutical or CDMO laboratory experience required for Biologics. 10+ years of experience preferred.
· Prior pharmaceutical or CDMO laboratory services work experience required.
· Prior external sales, account management or business development experience required.
· Boston/Cambridge MA area.
· Travel will be 40-50% local and only about 15% overnight.
Compensation: Generous base salary, significant bonus structure, auto program, and equity shares.