Portfolio Value Manager, Consumer Care – Northeast (BH 1224)
Our client is a large global manufacturer of specialty ingredients and chemicals in the personal care market. They are seeking a Portfolio Project Manager in New Jersey who:
- is experienced in segment-specific product line strategy implementation, pricing, and value management.
- is comfortable leading and guiding others, and enjoys working with a team.
- is experienced with new product launches/commercializing products.
- will work to ensure the plant is being fully utilized.
- will help to support innovation.
- 4 year degree.
- Experience in the personal care market. Will also consider HI&I and pharma/food experience.
- 2+ years of experience in Product/Project Management, Marketing, or Business Development.
- Experience executing market strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate composure and self-confidence in difficult situations.
- Must be able to report to New Jersey office once it is safe to do so.