Account Manager, HI&I/Lubricants – Midwest (BH 1216)
Our client, a specialty chemical distributor, is seeking an Account Manager in the Midwest to sell into a handful of markets, with an emphasis in HI&I and lubricants. They are looking for someone with a “hunter” mentality to grow what is already a successful territory.
Products/Markets: Distributor portfolio of industrial chemicals sold into multiple markets, with a focus on lubricants & HI&I.
- Drive new customer activity by prospecting, meeting, and engaging with new accounts.
- Support growth of principal supplier relationships by proactively seeking opportunities with key customers.
- Actively be engaged with all customers and prospects in territory.
- Collaborate closely with Commercial Operations and Marketing departments.
- 3-7 years of Sales experience in chemicals, with a preference for experience in HI&I and lubricants.
- Demonstrated relationship selling skills.
- Proven success in new business development and account management.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, negotiation, analytical, and project management skills.
- Ideal location is Milwaukee, but will consider someone in Northern Illinois, Madison, or Twin City areas.
- Travel is approximately 25-40% overnight.
Why consider this company:
- Very supportive and team-driven culture.
- Uncapped commission potential
- True path to future leadership opportunities.