Sales Manager, Industrial Chemicals – Chicago Area (BH 1234)
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of both specialty and commodity chemicals. They are seeking a Sales Manager in the Chicago area with excellent analytical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Manage and lead a sales team of 5 reps (and growing) to grow business.
- Set strategy and forecast sales based on market analysis.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and competitor positions.
- 4-year degree required; MBA preferred.
- Sales management experience preferred,
- Will consider a candidate without sales management if he/she has an extraordinary track record in sales as well as evident strong business acumen. MBA preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high sense of urgency, drive, and ambition.
Products/Markets: Specialties and commodities for food and HI&I.
Location/Travel: Office based in the Chicago area. Minimal overnight travel- less than 15%.
Compensation: Generous base salary + commissions and company car.