Business Development, Industrial Manufacturing Services, Wisconsin (BH1235)
Our client, a well-respected chemical provider, is seeking a Business Development Manager to identify new opportunities in the chemical market. This is a critical one-of a kind role for them, so they are seeking an experienced chemical industry professional.
Products/Markets: Services for chemical manufacturing.
Location/Travel: Remote office in the Midwest to call on customers throughout the US. Overnight travel up to 50%
Responsibilities: Responsible for sales of chemical manufacturing services tomajor accounts throughout the US. While sales is an important component of this role, project management is also critical, as this person will influence the various cross functional teams as projects move through the pipeline.
- Ideal candidate would have seven years of experience and a combination sales/ project management role with services or chemicals.
- They are open to somebody who has no project management experience, but who has done both business development and account management, where they have experienced moving a sale through the pipeline.
- They’d like them to have both BD and account management because there’s a big new business development component to this job. Because it’s a slow sales cycle, this person also has to manage it as it goes.
- They are open to someone in services such as blending toll manufacturing or chemical sales experience.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Although their reach is global, they operate facilities close to customers to give them the convenience and responsiveness they like.
- Quick response time for customers and long lead times required by other suppliers are eliminated.
- Positive, warm company culture. People are genuinely nice and authentic.
- Extraordinary benefits package.