Lead Process Engineer, Life Sciences – MA (BH1241)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacturing of therapeutics, is seeking a Lead Process Engineer with experience working with filtration equipment in the bioprocessing industry.
- Location – Massachusetts
- Travel – Less than 5% travel.
- Technical degree required.
- Process Engineering experience in biotech, with a deep knowledge of filtration.
- Strong understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with a team.
- Support design and build-out of new products using chemical engineering principles and process engineering experience.
- Conduct product experiments and qualification testing of equipment.
- Participate in acquisition process from requirements creation to commissioning.
- Create and update detailed design documentation.
Compensation: Competitive base salary, bonus, and excellent benefits.
Why Consider This Company/Job?
- Company has unrivaled leadership training and professional development programs which provide expanded career opportunities across industries and brands.
- Company has a very positive rating on online sites such as Glassdoor with over ¾ of respondents saying they would recommend working there to a friend.
- Competitive salary and bonus, and solid benefits
- Robust advancement opportunities and a culture that supports individual career development goals.