Project Engineer, Life Sciences – MA (BH1240)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacturing of therapeutics, is seeking a Project Engineer in the bioprocessing industry.
- Location – Massachusetts
- Travel – Approx. 20% overnight
- Technical degree required.
- 4+ years of experience in Bioprocessing, Biotech, Pharma, or related field.
- Strong communication skills and customer interfacing experience.
- Experience in CAD systems.
- Strong knowledge/hands-on experience in plastic part design.
- Identifying vendors and sourcing materials.
- Analysis and troubleshooting.
- Lead product design, testing, assembly, packaging, etc.
- Create manufacturing documents.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus.
Why Consider This Company/Job?
- Company has unrivaled leadership training and professional development programs which provide expanded career opportunities across industries and brands.
- Company has a very positive rating on online sites such as Glassdoor with over ¾ of respondents saying they would recommend working there to a friend.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and solid benefits