Sales and Sourcing Manager – TX (BH1244)
Our client is a global specialty chemical manufacturer looking for a Sales and Sourcing Manager in Texas, or remotely anywhere in the US, with experience working in operations and negotiating contracts.
- Degree in chemical engineering, or a similar field, preferred but not required.
- 6+ years of experience in the chemical industry, with a knowledge of operations, purchasing/procurement, and contract negotiation.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work across teams.
- 50/50 split between buying and selling services.
- Contract negotiation and relationship management.
- Coordinate with supply chain as well as with other teams.
- Develop, implement and manage sourcing strategies.
- Manage supplier performance.
Location/Travel: Texas preferred, but will consider a home-office anywhere in the US.
Travel approx. 30%
Compensation: Generous base salary + 20% bonus