Financial Analyst, Manufacturing – Georgia (BH1258)
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst in the Savannah, Georgia area who has experience with corporate finance in a manufacturing setting. If you or anyone you know fits the specs below, let’s set up a time to talk this week in further detail.
- 5+ years of finance experience in a corporate setting.
- Must have an understanding of manufacturing cost accounting theory.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Assist with sales analysis and monthly reporting.
- Understanding and preparing consolidated P&L, balance sheets, and cash flow reporting.
- Balance US GAAP reporting with local reporting requirements.
- Collect information and evaluate data to support decision making on pricing, working capital, and special projects.
Compensation: Generous base salary + benefits.