Sr. Project Engineer, Bioprocessing Hardware – Massachusetts (BH1262)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacturing of therapeutics, is seeking a Senior Project Engineer with experience in bioprocessing hardware. If you meet the requirements below and are interested in learning more, please let me know!
- ME/EE/IE Degree
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience with at least 4 years relevant experience in either Bioprocessing, Pharma, Medical Device, or related Biotechnology field of work.
- Must come out of a highly regulated industry such as bio processing, pharmaceutical or medical devices.
- Must have done hands-on work with electromechanical components, such as motors, pumps, flow control, temperature control, etc, AND know how to troubleshoot them.
- This person will be a hands-on technical subject matter expert.
- He or she will also be customer facing resolving customer complaints or supplier issues. Working with GMP documentation.
Compensation: Generous base salary, bonus, and excellent benefits.