VP of Customer Experience, Manufacturing – MN
Our client, a leading manufacturer in the fire industry, is seeking a VP of Customer Experience in Minnesota to help grow the aftersales business by elevating the customer experience. This is a critical role within the organization and reports directly to the President of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree required, with additional degree/certifications preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a leadership or management role.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of being an exceptional leader across multiple teams in different locations.
- Experience working across multiple teams.
- Manage effectiveness of customer experience strategy.
- Develop processes and operating procedures.
- Lead teams in meeting and exceeding customer needs and help to grow aftersales business.
- Oversee a team of both direct and indirect reports.
Location/ Travel: Minnesota based, with approx. 10% travel expected.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus bonus and benefits.
If you are open to learning more, let’s set up a call this week- what day and time work best for you?