Technical Support Specialist, Food – WI
We have an extraordinary opportunity for a junior candidate with a technical degree. Our client is expanding and growing fast. They are seeking a fast learner who wants to receive quality training and mentoring to develop a food industry career.
Our client, a distributor in the food and dairy industries, is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join the sales and marketing team.
If you, or anyone you know, is looking to get started in the food industry and fits the requirements below, please forward a resume or reach out to the email below.
- Bachelor’s degree in dairy or food science engineering or other scientific discipline or relevant experience in related industries.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Self-starter mentality, with the ability to be resourceful and work independently.
- Open to learning/intellectually curious
- Provide technical support to various teams as needed.
- Assist in building marketing materials.
- Attend customer meetings with the sales team to provide technical expertise.
- Assist with projects and presentation preparation.
- Travel to customer sites to provide technical expertise
Location/Travel: Home-based in Wisconsin. Approximately one night per week of overnight travel expected.
Compensation: Base salary, plus lucrative bonus and full benefits.