Account Manager, Sanitation Chemicals – New York/Vermont
We are seeking an Account Manager in Vermont or upstate New York for our client, a well-known chemical distributor, to sell sanitation chemicals to a variety of food processing plants.
- Technical degree preferred, but not required.
- 2-3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Independent, self-starter who enjoys taking initiative.
- Experience working with equipment in a cheese or dairy processing plant preferred.
- Manage existing accounts within the territory.
- Assisting in servicing equipment for customers and assessing their needs.
- Help with plant surveys, presentations, and service plans.
Location/Travel: Home-based office in upstate New York or Vermont. Should be willing to travel up to 2-3 overnights a week.
Compensation: Base salary + commission.