Account Manager, Crop Protection – Remote (BH1280)
We are seeking an Account Manager with experience selling value-add chemicals into the agriculture market for our client, a leading manufacturer of crop solution chemicals. This person can be located anywhere near a major airport and will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts while also seeking out extensive new business opportunities.
- Technical degree strongly preferred, but not required.
- 7+ years of experience selling specialty chemicals into the agriculture market preferred, with a minimum of 3 years required.
- Highly motivated and driven self-starter, with a proven track record for success and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Location/Travel: Home-based near any major airport. Approximately 25-50% travel required (mainly to trade shows).
Compensation: Generous base salary plus lucrative bonus structure.
Why consider this job/company?
- Company is growing like crazy. They are still a very young organization in the US and they have seen huge expansion.
- There are a lot of career opportunities for this person.
- Agriculture is the core market for them.
- Company is very nimble, decisive, and lean. One of the reasons that they’re able to pull business from their competitors is by the speed of their follow up, and their responsiveness. Unlike bigger, more bureaucratic companies, they can react very quickly to bring the customers what they need.