Regulatory Compliance Specialist, Industrial Chemicals – IL or FL
Our client, a global leader in the chemical industry, is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Specialist in Florida or Chicago to manage compliance for regulatory requirements in regards to transporting chemicals. If you fit the qualifications below and are open to learning more, please let me know.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in compliance or regulatory affairs in the chemical industry.
- MUST have diverse regulatory experience including working with internal audits, import/export, ISO verification, documentation, and working with regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations for chemical sales and transport.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain knowledge of requirements for product labeling, transportation, disposal, storage, etc.
- Coordinate with export compliance team as needed.
- Lead internal audits and warehouse reviews.
- Develop and lead training programs.
- Review and asses potential compliance issues.
- Keep product qualification documents up to date.
Location/Travel: Central FL. Or Chicago, IL. 50% travel expected.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus benefits.
Why consider this job/company?
- Excellent advancement opportunities: Company is growing fast and is looking for leadership at all levels.
- Company is privately held and therefore more nimble and flexible than their competitors.