VP of Sales, Food & Nutrition (BH1294)
Our client, a fast-growing specialty chemical company, is seeking a VP of Sales with experience in the food and nutrition industry to grow their business in the US and Canada. This person will be responsible for the success and strategy of an entire product line and will be tasked with bringing in new suppliers, building out a team, and extensive new business development.
- 10-15 years of experience in the food industry, with extensive new business development.
- Direct people management and supplier management experience preferred.
- Must have an established network in the food industry.
- Proven leader with excellent presentation and communication skills, and professional demeanor.
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
- Remote-based. MW or Northeast preferred, but will consider other locations.
- Territory is all of US and Canada.
- 50-70% travel expected at first, and then will scale back.
Compensation: Very generous base salary + 25% bonus and car allowance.