Senior Account Manager, CASE Chemicals – Midwest (BH1209)
Our client, a manufacturer of specialty chemicals, is seeking a Senior Account Manager in the Midwest to sell into the CASE market.
- Manage existing CASE accounts within Midwest US territory.
- Responsible for searching for and expanding market share with existing accounts.
- Develop relationships with identified prospects as well as Initiate and cultivate new customers in the region.
- Regularly enter sales activity and reports into the CRM system.
- 5-7 years of experience in the CASE industry, with an emphasis on selling specialties into coatings.
- Technical degree preferred; 4-year degree required.
Home-office in IL, WI, IN preferred, but will also consider St. Louis based candidates.
Post-Covid, Account Managers are expected to be out in front of customers 3-4 days a week.
Compensation: Base salary + bonus, full benefit package.