Regulatory Liaison, Chemicals – Anywhere (BH1306)
Our client, a global chemical company, is seeking an EH&S Specialist anywhere in the US to manage regulatory data and help customers with regulatory inquiries.
- ~5 years of regulatory experience within the chemical industry.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service-oriented mindset.
- Experience with TSCA, OSHA, transportation regulations, quality complaints, investigation of nonconformances, etc.
- Import/export experience preferred, but not required.
- Assist customers with regulatory inquiries.
- Manage regulatory data.
- Warehouse audits.
- Investigation of nonconformances
Location: Home-based anywhere in the US.
Compensation: Competitive base salary.
· Large, well-respected global organization
· Extraordinary revenue growth, resulting in robust advancement opportunities.