Director of Operations, Supplements – PNW (BH1311)
We are seeking a Director of Operations with experience in contract manufacturing for our client, a well-known and respected manufacturer of dietary supplements. This person will lead all of the manufacturing and operations, as well as create and integrate strategies consistent with corporate goals. The Director of Operations will serve as a key member of the leadership team, and report directly to the COO.
If you meet the requirements below and would like to learn more, please let me know what day and time work best this week for a call.
- 7-10 years of experience with contract manufacturing in dietary supplements.
- Strong business acumen and proven record of success.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership abilities.
Location/Travel: Based in the Pacific Northwest with virtually no overnight travel.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus bonus.
- Company is experiencing impressive (but sustainable) growth.
- Very positive company culture. President genuinely cares about the employees
- Extremely promotable position.
- Very big role within the organization. One of top leaders to report to President and guide direction of the company.
- This person will inherit a high-performing team.