HI&I Account Manager – Ohio (or Midwest) (BH1303)
Our client, a US based chemical manufacturer, is seeking an Account Manager in Ohio to sell into the HI&I market. This person will be responsible for managing the existing account within the territory, and also prospecting new accounts and growing the business.
- Technical degree/technical experience preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of experience selling specialty chemicals, preferably in the HI&I market.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Location/Territory/Travel: Home office in Ohio, or Midwest. Cincinnati preferred, but open to candidates who will travel there frequently. Travel within territory expected to be 50% or more.
Compensation: Competitive base salary + lucrative bonus.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Advantages of the smaller company size:
- Nimble and flexible to respond to customer needs.
- Visibility: You can see your impact on the bottom line.
- Less bureaucratic, faster communication and better service than their competitors
- They can offer very similar products to the major global organizations, but at a lower cost.
- They offer a solid technology and product development team to support sales reps
- Robust, consistent growth over the last ten years.
- Positive company culture built on reasonable expectations for the sales team and enhanced service for the customers