Senior Project Manager, Life Sciences – MA (BH1259)
Our client, a global life sciences company, provides bioprocessing products and services to the pharmaceutical industry for drug development, is seeking a Senior Project Manager to manage new products from development to commercialization.
- Degree in mechanical/biomedical engineering, or similar, preferred.
- Should have experience working as an engineer, ideally in product development.
- 7+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of new product introduction experience (NPI), working cross-functionally from product development to launch.
- PMP certification preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Primary responsibility is to project manage new product introductions from development stage through to product launch.
- Lead cross functional project teams.
- Plan schedules and budgets, as well as analyze and optimize project plans.
- Ensure compliance with all necessary requirements.
Location: Massachusetts preferred
Compensation: Base salary, bonus, and excellent benefits