Key Account Manager, Chemicals – GA (BH1324)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Key Account Manager in Georgia to maintain and grow existing relationships with large key accounts, as well as some smaller accounts.
- Chemistry degree or relevant hands-on technical experience.
- 7+ years of technical sales experience, preferably in bulk chemicals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must live in Georgia, or be open to relocating there – full relocation package available.
- Territory is entire US.
- Overnight travel expected to be 50%.
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus and car allowance.