Sr. Business Development Manager, Food – Seattle WA (BH1325)
Our client, a global leader in food and nutrition ingredients, is seeking a Senior Business Development Manager in the Seattle area with a proven track record of successfully introducing new products into the market.
- 7-10 years of new business development experience.
- Established relationships with retail outlets/major grocery stores.
- Examples of successfully introducing new products into a market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to promote new and existing products.
- Identify and develop new retail partnerships.
- Work across multiple teams to ensure new product success.
- Analyze market trends and customer needs.
Location/Travel: Seattle, WA. area – 30% overnight travel expected.
Compensation: Very competitive base salary + bonus.