Senior Plastics Engineer: Medical Devices, MA (BH1327)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacturing of therapeutics, is seeking a Senior Plastics Engineer in the medical device industry.
- ~10 years of experience with new product development, specifically in plastic devices for consumer or medical use.
- Plastics or mechanical engineering degree.
- Experience with root cause analysis and working with suppliers on technical issues.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of plastics and relevant materials.
- Design of plastic components and packaging for medical devices.
- Lead root cause analysis and implement design and quality improvements.
- Verify product performance and protocols.
- Establish product performance and functional specifications.
- Work across multiple teams to ensure product compliance.
Location: Massachusetts. Will need to be in the office 1-2x per week.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus.