Business Development Manager – Agriculture (BH1328)
We are seeking a Business Development Manager with experience selling chemicals into the agriculture market for our client, a global chemical manufacturer. This person will be responsible for seeking out new customers and building new relationships to grow the presence of the company in the US.
- Technical degree preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in agriculture chemical sales.
- Robust network of connections in the agriculture market.
- Proven track record of success with new business development.
- Strong business acumen and excellent communication skills.
Location: Home-based anywhere in the US
Territory: Territory is all of the US, with a few accounts in Canada and Mexico.
Travel: Post-Covid overnight travel is expected to be 40%. This person can determine their own travel schedule.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus bonus up to 25%. Excellent benefits.