Automation Project Manager – WI (BH1329)
Our client is seeking a food Packaging Project Manager in Wisconsin. This person will be responsible for managing projects through the pipeline from start to finish, working with suppliers on logistics and planning, managing costs and budgets, and bridging the gap between multiple teams and upper management, and more.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Packaging Engineering degree preferred. Other engineering or technical degrees are also relevant. Bachelor’s degree required.
- Project management certification preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working across multiple teams.
Travel: 25% overnight travel expected
Compensation: Competitive base salary