Account Manager – Specialty Ingredients (BH1332)
Our client, a successful, diversified, national distributor, is seeking a proven sales professional in the Ohio River Valley for a highly supported new Food and Nutrition business unit. This person will be responsible for identifying new opportunities, developing and implementing sales plans, creating contracts, and more.
- BA/BS degree required; technical degree preferred.
- Experience in the food ingredient industry, with a deep knowledge of the market.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Location/Travel: Home-based in Ohio, Pennsylvania or Indiana. 30-50% overnight travel expected.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions.
Why consider this job/company?
- Our client has excellent supplier relationships in place for high margin specialty ingredients.
- This is a highly visible role ideal for proven hunters seeking a new challenge and excellent compensation.