Team Lead: Life Sciences: MA (BH1337)
Our client, a global provider of industry-leading technologies, equipment and services to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry, is seeking an experienced Engineering Team Lead.
- Master’s in Mechanical or Plastics Engineering preferred.
- 10-15 years of progressive engineering and people management experience.
- Deep knowledge and practical experience of relevant regulations (ISO13485, FDA 21, CFR Part 820)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage a team of 3-4 engineers
- Overall design, development and design transfer responsibility during execution of new product or legacy product engineering projects.
- Chair technical design reviews and meetings, be able to identify and solve technical risks and problems.
- Work in a multidisciplinary Research and Development team, in close interaction with the production, Supply Chain, Quality and Sales & Marketing departments, as well as end-users and suppliers.
Location/Travel: Massachusetts based with some overnight travel expected.