Lead Project Engineer – Life Sciences, MA (BH1351)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacturing of therapeutics, is seeking a Project Engineer in the bioprocessing industry.
- Location – Massachusetts
- Travel – Approx. 20% overnight
- Technical degree required.
- Experience in Bioprocessing, Biotech, Pharma, or related field, in the following areas:
- On-site, hands on customer complaint investigations in R&D context
- Post-market surveillance
- Root Cause Analysis-hands on.
- Strong communication skills and customer interfacing experience.
- Design engineering experience preferred.
- Identifying vendors and sourcing materials.
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- Investigating customer complaints.
Why Consider This Company/Job?
- Company has unrivaled leadership training and professional development programs which provides expanded career opportunities across industries and brands.
- Company has a very positive rating on online sites such as Glassdoor with over ¾ of respondents saying they would recommend working there to a friend.