Sr. Process Engineer, Bioprocessing – MA (BH1291)
Our client, a global life sciences company, provides bioprocessing products and services to the pharmaceutical industry for drug development, is seeking a Sr. Process Engineer in Massachusetts.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of process engineering in the biotech or medical device field, including the following experience:
- V&V, IQ,OQ,PQ,
- Statistical Analysis/DOE,
- Six Sigma (green or black belt)
- Change control/management,
- Excellent communication skills- both written and oral.
- Proficient in data analysis.
- Identify/implement process improvements.
- Design/execute statistically based experiments.
- Qualify and install new equipment.
- Work alongside engineering team on high-level projects.
- Prepare performance requirements and documentation.
Compensation: Generous base salary.