Scientist: Metalworking & Industrial Chemicals – LA (BH1352)
We are seeking a Scientist for chemical manufacturing in Louisiana. This person will lead the US R&D team, meeting with customers to learn their needs and develop innovative solutions for metal-working or lubricant customers.
- Advanced Chemistry degree preferred. BS in Chemistry or similar degree required.
- Background in either metal-working or industrial lubrication is required.
- Solid foundation in chemistry, plus hands on research & development experience.
- Experience managing and mentoring a team is a plus.
- Should thoroughly enjoy hands on research and development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Location/Travel: Must live in, or be open to relocating to, Louisiana. Up to 25% overnight travel expected.