R&D Analytical Chemist/Scientist – Louisiana (BH1361)
Our client, a global chemical company, is seeking an R&D Analytical Chemist in Louisiana to independently run and maintain GC and/or GC-MS instruments, develop methods on GC and/or GC-MS instruments to provide customer support to internal and external customers.
- Advanced degree in analytical, organic, or physical chemistry required.
- 5 plus years’ experience in an analytical/R&D lab working with chemicals.
- Preference for someone who has solved new/novel problems that they have worked through with engineers.
- Excellent communication skills.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Very competitive compensation program including full relocation assistance if needed.
- The department is very diverse, and they have a strong team – good work life balance.
- Flexible policies and great benefits.