Personal Care Account Manager – Southern California (BH1362)
We are seeking an Account Manager in Southern California with experience in the personal care market for our client, a global chemical company. This person will take over a well-managed and productive territory, and will be responsible for both small and large accounts in the region.
- Experience with specialty chemicals within the personal care industry.
- Excellent communication skills with a team mentality.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Technical degree and experience working in a lab preferred, but not required.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Managers allow reps to treat the region like their own business and allow them to run it effectively and efficiently with little intervention or oversight.
- Robust advancement opportunities due to the aggressive growth.
- Excellent benefits and lucrative bonus structure.