Sr. Engineer,Automation Controls – GA (BH1121)
Our client is seeking a Sr. Engineer for Automation Controls in Alpharetta, GA.
Will plan, direct and monitor project planning and execution activities for assigned projects in the field of Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls (EI&C) in a safe, compliant effective and innovative way. Fosters and shares best practices for EI&C planning, installation and plant maintenance activities for all LSI sites in US.
- Deliver capital projects on schedule, within budget and according to specifications/functionality.
- Has accountability for the budget of the assigned projects.
- Has accountability for assigned engineering work and projects, including coaching and supervising of project team members in matrix organizations.
- Supports adequate staffing of his project teams in order to meet assignments.
- Develops knowledge on process automation.
- Responsible for providing SME support to Operations etc. for the design and operation of process automation installations.
- For all EI&C installations, will provide state-of-the-art documentation.
- Actively supports the safety culture by applying the relevant local safety policies and guidelines.
- Ten + years of experience & BS Engineering
- Solid PLC experience: Honeywell, Emerson, Allen Bradley Delta V.
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Alpharetta or Conley, Georgia
- Must be willing to travel 33% of the time between the two facilities – Alpharetta or Conley
- Should come out of chemicals or food manufacturing
- Any experience migrating to new systems is a plus. Should have excellent communication skills to work with outside vendors.
- Should have experience managing big projects and/or multiple projects concurrently.