Business Development Manager, Preservatives – Major Metro (BH1360)
Our client, a multi-billion-dollar chemical manufacturer, is seeking a Business Development Manager with strong knowledge of preservatives to drive sales and grow business in NORAM.
The Business Development Manager Will:
- Create and implement strategic initiatives to successfully grow preservation business with in NORAM
- Have access to established accounts and be supported by the sales, marketing and technical team
- Cultivate new, and strengthen existing customer relationships, to drive sales and profitability with existing and new products
- Work for a hiring manager who empowers her team to be successful, in her words, “I want this person to be the CEO of their area of responsibility”
The Business Development Manager Will Have:
- A technical degree or technical knowledge gained through industry experience
- Deep understanding of preservatives, their chemistries, applications and challenges
- The ability to address routine technical questions
- Extensive knowledge of the personal care market and the major and up-and-coming manufacturers and contract manufacturers
- A positive attitude, be detail oriented, friendly, and not easily dejected
- Know how to overcome obstacles, be able to create an execute a strategy.
Location: Anywhere near a major airport.
Travel: About 30%