Chief Operations Officer (BH1386)
Our client, a leader in the North American specialty chemical & ingredient space, is seeking a Chief Operations Officer who will be a part of the senior leadership team and will oversee the operations, regulatory, legal services, and information technology functions as well as build upon existing distribution and logistics supply chain infrastructure to support the growth of the company.
- 8+ years of experience in commercial excellence, e-commerce strategy in a B2B setting, and pricing leadership experience.
- Extensive experience managing and/or leading teams in: Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations and IT.
- Bachelor’s degree, (e.g., in Business, Chemistry, Marketing), and/or Commercial qualification (MBA or MBL).
- Passionate about driving commercial transition.
- Any international experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills across organizational levels.
- High-level presentation skills to interface with upper management.
Location: Based in the Northeast, with a preference for CT or MA
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Ideal opportunity for someone who has been a mid-level executive at a larger (Fortune 500) company, who wants to take on the responsibilities associated with being the number two person in the organization.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, this person will be directly responsible for setting operational strategies.
- This person will oversee a multimillion 18-month IT ERP system integration.