Sr. Materials Scientist, Medical Device (BH1413)
Our client, a global life sciences provider involved in the development and manufacturing of therapeutics, is seeking a Materials Scientist in the medical device industry.
- 8+ years background in polymer science and plastics
- Specific experience with ISO 10993. Knowledge of materials compliance/regulations such as BSC/TSE, and REACH
- Experience in a regulated industry: medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or biomaterials
Location: Can base anywhere, although Eastern US is preferred.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This role provides a rare opportunity to do good, contributing to cancer research.
- This particular group has seen a 400% increase in the last three years. They are growing like crazy creating lots and lots of opportunities.
- In addition to their unrivaled leadership training and professional development programs, it also provides expanded career opportunities across industries and brands.
- Company has a very positive rating on online sites such as Glassdoor with over ¾ of respondents saying they would recommend working there to a friend.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and solid benefits. Open vacation policy-no limit.
- Robust advancement opportunities and a culture that supports individual career development goals.