Marketing Manager – any major metro area (BH1419)
Our client is an innovative natural ingredient company seeking a Marketing Manager who will be tasked with promoting and growing business in nutritional/nutraceutical applications through strategic marketing.
- Develop and execute local marketing initiatives in line with the global marketing strategy and in close collaboration with the local sales team.
- Development & adaptation of sales and marketing material tailored for customers.
- Planning and execution of trade shows and other relevant meetings and events.
- Lead generation & digital inbound marketing, participation in content creation. Distribute, manage, and improve lead generation campaigns.
- Identify and manage relationships with B2B advertising platforms, sponsorship, and PR opportunities. Develop B2B campaigns and measure impact.
- Solid marketing experience in B2B supplement, nutrition, functional ingredient or biopharma applications
- Dynamic presentation skills and leadership ability
- Will consider strong marketers from other markets as well
- Management experience preferred.
- Remote home-office based, ideally near a major airport and in the eastern half of the US.
- Travel will be around 30%
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Company products are in a fast-growing segment of the nutrition space, with desirable provenance and strong clinical backing.
- The company has a very clear aggressive vision for growth, which will provide lots of advancement opportunities for this person.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus bonus