Account Manager, Food Ingredients – WI (BH1425)
Our client, based in the Midwest, provides solutions to the Food and Dairy industries in the United States including food ingredients and packaging. They are seeking an account manager for their Wisconsin territory.
- Must have food industry experience and at least one year of sales experience.
- Home office based in south central Wisconsin
- Extremely limited overnight travel. More in the first year (2-3 nights per month) for trade shows and training and then just for trade shows.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- EXTENSIVE advancement opportunities due to fast expansion.
- Client provides EXCEPTIONAL service to their suppliers.
- Consistently adding new key supplier relationships.
- Client has their own quality department that does document production.
- Very open culture: Everyone is very approachable and open.
- Company in a very good position to grow and expand.
- Client competes by providing genuine and deep tech support and service vs commodity sale.
- Culture: It’s very important to management that employees enjoy their work and have work-life balance and that it’s a positive experience to be there.
- Good support for sales reps.
- Good support for customers including robust resources.
Compensation: Base salary plus UNCAPPED commissions and car allowance.