Sr. Toxicologist, Chemicals – Anywhere (BH1429)
Our client, a global chemical company, is seeking a Senior Toxicologist who will evaluate and assess the risks for products focused on the human side of toxicology testing/studies.
- Technical degree
- 7+ years of experience in chemical or related industry
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Training/presentation skills and experience desirable
- Ability to work independently, ability to work in and lead a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Open to overnight travel of ~20%
Location/Travel: Remote anywhere / minimal travel
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Will have exposure to high-level people throughout the organization, both in the US and overseas.
- The senior manager and the VP will interact with this person regularly, so it’s a highly visible role.
- Opportunity to work in Germany once a year.
- Excellent benefits.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus annual bonus, and excellent benefits