Data Analyst – SC (BH1424)
Our client, a fast-growing global supplier of ingredients and raw materials, is seeking a Data Analyst for their South Carolina location.
- Exceptionally strong excel skills
- 2 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Ability to communicate effectively for a wide range of audiences (senior leadership, peers, customers)
- Experience in using data to visually tell a story
- Must be able to handle extremely large datasets up to 20,000 lines
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients. Collaborating cross-functionally with team members to collect and analyze data. Using graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data.
- Work with executives and business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establish and track KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Create filling orders for the filling line.
Location: South Carolina
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Robust career advancement opportunities across the global organization.
- Company is a strong, stable, globally respected organization.
- Growth: They acquire a new entity every two to three years.
- Sustainability: They have a high investment in sustainability, and their products are made from sustainable materials.
- Will have the opportunity to move into many different areas within the company. This is an excellent way to join the organization and have the opportunity to grow a career in a wide array of directions.