Business Development & Key Account Manager (BH1433)
Our client, a global chemical manufacturer, is seeking a proven sales professional to manage key accounts as well as develop new business opportunities within the construction market.
- Experience working with civil engineering projects, including tunneling
- Technical degree or knowledge gained through experience of specialty chemicals relevant to the large infrastructure construction market
- Documented track record of success in new business development and key account management
- Georgia is a preferred location (relocation assistance available), but location proximal to a significant airport is also acceptable
- Travel will be ~30-50%, depending on location
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Our client is a recognized global leader in their key chemistries.
- They are well-established, rapidly growing and financially stable.
- This role will be highly visible at senior levels as it will be tasked with opening new markets for the company.