R&D Manager, Industrial – NC (BH1442)
Our client, a manufacturer of specialty chemicals, is seeking an R&D Manager in North Carolina with full operational responsibility for a team of chemists focusing on CASE applications.
- Technical degree, preferably in chemistry
- 2+ years in a supervisory/management role
- Experience in the CASE Market working with various applications
Location/Travel: Based in Charlotte, NC / ~10-15% travel
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This division is a $35mm group that is in the process of growing.
- They are looking for people to join them who would like to participate in a company poised for strategic growth in the industry.
- This person will be part of the senior management team. And while the commercial team will make some decisions about the viability of product development as it relates to commercialization, this person will still be an active participant in the direction of where the company goes and how they operate on a technical basis.