Operations Manager, Casting – Northeast (BH1393)
We are seeking an experienced leader with solid operations leadership experience as well as commercial acumen and knowledge of superalloys or investment casting (not steel fabrication). This individual will strategically and tactically lead all daily operations and will be in line for succession to the GM role in ~ 18 months.
- Solid management experience in operations, ideally in investment casting.
- Ambitious individual who has proven previous experience in manufacturing.
- Previous P&L or business leadership experience.
- Engineering background preferred.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- New and exciting time to come on board because the company is in a significant growth mode and this person will be positioned for growth, advancement, and visibility.
- This is a pipeline GM role. For someone who has ambitions of being a GM, this is ideal because the plan is in place for this person to move up quickly.
- Interesting markets including aerospace/space.