Sr. Vice President, Human Resources (BH1449)
Our client, a global specialty chemical/ingredient company, is seeking a high-level Human Resources management professional who will be part of the Senior Leadership team and be responsible for the global operations of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree level in HR and/or Economics, or equivalent
- 15+ years HR management experience
- Proven experience in end-to-end Recruitment
- International experience / exposure.
- Fluent English a must-have (both verbal and written communication), other languages a plus;
- Prior experience with state-of-the-art HCM systems (e.g. Workday, Success Factors, Peoplesoft or ADP WFN);
- IT- and KPI-driven;
- Ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and direction;
- Highly organized, process-driven, able to work well under stress, handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
- Ability to motivate others and influence work behaviors by example.
Location: Northeast based but will have the ability to work remotely 50% of the time
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- Will be in a critical role and member of the senior leadership team. A solid seat at the table.
- Company is a world leader in chemicals, expanding rapidly across the globe, creating robust career advancement opportunities.
- Their leadership is diverse.
- In the top 1% of companies for sustainability.
Compensation: Generous base salary plus target bonus, car allowance, stock program eligibility and excellent benefits