Sr. Director of Procurement, Chemicals (BH1450)
Our client, a fast-growing global supplier of ingredients and raw materials, is seeking a Sr. Director of Procurement who will be responsible for managing all spending and leading all regional procurement efforts to maximize value and meet objectives.
- 10+ years of procurement management experience
- Technical degree is preferred but open to other four-year degrees
- Raw Materials Experience
- Must have MRP experience, SAP preferred.
- Proven track record in cost savings.
- Familiarity with & sustainable programs and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels and in a global environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Location/Travel: Southeast with less than 20% overnight travel, including 1-2 international trips per year.
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This is a critical role that will have a huge impact on the organization across the globe.
- Opportunity to lead multiple teams in two locations.
- Robust career advancement opportunities all across the global organization.
- Company is a global leader in its space that grows organically and through regular acquisitions
- Sustainability, they have a high investment in sustainability, and their products are made from sustainable materials.