Account Manager, Industrial (BH1455)
We are seeking an Account Manager with sales experience in the chemical industry for our client, a fast-growing distributor of industrial chemicals.
- 5+ years sales experience in chemical sales in a distribution setting
- Significant key account management experience
- High degree of professional integrity, ethics and confidentiality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Meet and exceed sales targets in assigned territory
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with customers
- Contribute with the commercial team implementing new marketing initiatives
- Drive positive change within the organization to improve customer satisfaction and create shareholder’s value
- Willingness to travel
Location/Territory/Travel: Can base anywhere, travel up to 20% (including overnight)
Why Consider This Job/Company?
- This company has an excellent team that they’ve built who all work well together and enjoy each other. There is no bureaucracy within the organization.
- They can make decisions very quickly and bring their customers what they need without a lot of red tape.
- Each person in the company has a wide margin for making their own decisions and an opportunity to be highly self-directed.
- This industrial group is the newest market for the company. The person coming in will have an exceptional opportunity to drive their personal revenue growth.